Well here I am, entering the twilight of my youth. Happy Birthday to me. I thought I had better write something down on my birthday and I thought that some targets for the year ahead would be a good thing. It’s a bit like doing New Year Resolutions only you have had some time to think about them. I’ve had an extra 5 weeks.
So, in no particular order:
- Apply for a British passport
- Apply for South African citizenship for Daniel
- Buy a canoe
- Sort out a more permanent accommodation solution for the family
- Bring the Angus GIS up to speed
- Explore the Angus hills and rivers more with Daniel and Amy
- Prepare a couple of “best man” speeches [edit: this is now underway]
- Enjoy good holidays when we take them
- Keep in touch with people with something other than Facebook
- more to be added later when I think of them…
Looks like it is going to be a full year.